Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eyebrows: thick vs. thin

My natural brows are dark and thick. Once in a while I would pluck/trim them thin, but sometimes I would go too far and look ridiculous! And every time I do, my mom would say that thick brows look better on me because of my wide face. Below are pics of me with thick and thin brows.

thick brows


thin brows

When comparing these two pics I kinda agree with my mom. The first pic seems to deemphasize the width of my face. But I think the second pic makes my eyes stand out more. After all these years, I still don't know which brows look better on me. One thing I do realize is that I have to wear a good amount of eye makeup to balance out dark thick brows. 






Shannyn can pull off the thick brows. I like her, she has a unique look/face.

5 comments:

Mara said...

You match thick brows better, who knew that parents were right all these years. LOL. Great post, I never realized how much a difference brows made.

Donna said...

i agree with mara! you look much better with thick eyebrows :) it suits you!

sncport said...

thanks for the input guys. now I've just gotta put pride aside and admit mom is right ... once again! haha

Unknown said...

Thick brows look good on you!

denise ❤ said...

You look good in both thick and thin eyebrows... the thin ones look amazingly nice on you, though!!! the thick ones look more natural..!

shannyn is so pretty!!!! *O*

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read all of them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...