My husband
The most recent dish I got him to like is beef brisket noodle soup. I found a Vietnamese restaurant with the most amazing noodle soup. I'm so hooked on it, I would go there after work and order it to take home.
Beef brisket noodle soup
The first couple of times I brought it home he would have a couple of bites. Keep in mind, the only kind of noodle soup he'd eat is instant noodles, so freshly made noodle soup is new to him. Well it's grown on him. And now whenever I go to pick up, he'd ask me to pick one up for him too.
I don't know if other couples experience this but a lot of the time my husband and I eat different dishes for dinner. It's cuz there are dishes I eat that he doesn't like and vice versa. He'd be eating a steak while I'll be eating sushi. We're ok with it so we'll just continue doing this for now. I just hope it'll be this smooth when we have kids. What are our family dinners gonna look like?!!


2 comments:
Hey! You're blog's pretty amazing. Maybe you can check mine out and follow me to get me started? If you can, that'd be awesome! Please help me spread my blog.
Have a great day!
-LilyTran.
Hi there! First of all you're gorgeous! I'm on the same boat me thinks. Am married and have a desk job..but there's a ning-gling feeling that there is more to life -- sort of like that song.
I heart beef brisket..never tried it in soup though. Looks delish though. =)
www.prettylilbirdie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I read all of them: