Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hey, I got myself a Versatile Blogger award!


Thanks to Patt♥ for this award. Which is also my first award ever. The rules for the Versatile Blogger award are as goes:

1. Thanks and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 beauty blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award

Alrighty, 7 things about me:

1. I dream to travel for a year

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Since 2008 I've been putting money away into my Around the World fund. I want to experience different countries. I believe your mentality is different when you know you won't be going home at the end of the week. It gives you a chance to just accept where you are, take it in, and just live it. 

2. I hum christmas songs all year long


I think it's cuz christmas songs are happy (well the ones I hum are), and creates a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

3. I'm a SpongeBob Squarepants fanatic


It's the humour, I find this show hilarious.

4. I grew up as a tomboy

One of the few dresses I've worn in my life

I was a hard core tomboy. I still am a little bit. I always dressed like a boy. I did not like to wear dresses.  It's just the last few years I started to consider them for events. But most of the time, I'd still pick a pair of dress pants over a dress.

5. I love to squeeze lemon on just about everything


I like lemon in noodle soup, fish, chicken, veggies, rice, and many more. If the combo doesn't sound gross to me, I'd try squeezing lemon on it.

6. I love the taste and smell of oranges

It's so refreshing. I can eat oranges all day long.

7. I sleep with this guy every night


It has velcro on the sides so you can prop it up or leave it open like a pillow. I use it as a pillow for my stomach at night. It keeps my tummy warm, secure, and it gives me something to lean on when I sleep on my sides. I got it at a chinese store years ago. I found a website (mypillowpets.com) that sells these if you guys are interested. There are a lot of different animals. The chinese place didn't have this many. All so cute!

And now I pass the Versatile Blogger award to 7 people. I apologize if you've already recieved this award in the past. I'm pretty new to Blogger so I may have missed it in your older posts. Sorry!

You've been tagged:


Barttart


ferrarossa


Mara


Nic Nic


Penelope


Pretty Lil Birdie


Vintage-Mae

9 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

Congratulations on winning a giveaway, by the way. :P

I love Pillow Pets too! I like it so much that I don't sleep on it since I don't want to ruin it. I'll be hosting a Pillow Pet giveaway soon! <3

Good luck with your travels and oh, I have the same chiongsam! I had to wear that for every Chinese New Year I spent with my grandma's family! LOL.

Donna said...

awww i collect lamb stuff toys! :D i've seen th e pillow pets at some kiosk at the mall last month! i should've checked to see if they had the lamb
-___-'

i just followed your blog :)

-donna
http://mysweetmilktea.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You sound like a very interesting person ;-) I wish you all the best towards saving up for your around the world trip ! Any thoughts to where you'll be going ? Haha, I feel like I have quite similar idiosyncrasies to you ! I too love the smell of oranges (you must like Paul & Joe yes ?) and I still sleep with the same soft toy I've had since I was a tiny little baby (I know, it's a bit gross ;-P).

Penelope said...

Hiya, I just noticed you tagged me! Thanks! So sweet of you! Thanks for sharing 7 things about yourself!!

simplyvonne said...

I squeeze lemons on just about on everything too!! :D

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog, so glad that I did. I really like the saving $ for an around the world fund you have going.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the tag!! you looked beautiful in that dress. it's pretty hard to pull off a qui-pao i heard - you need a good figure ;) hehe...

I love oranges but im so lazy with peeling them!!

ferrarossa said...

Congrats on winning!

Ohhh I just realized that I've been tagged! Thanks so much!

I would never guess in a million years that you're a tomboy! To me you're very feminine and girly especially because you're into makeup and beauty. Maybe that's because I don't kno you personally. But anyway thanks a lot! HUGSSS

Lu said...

I'm an orange lover too xD it's my favourite fruit!
You're such a beautiful girl I couldn't imagine you were a tomboy because you look really ladylike! I was tomboyish too till i was 17 or so. I still like tomboys though. :D
Your Qi Pao is beautiful and you look very pretty in it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read all of them:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...